Monday, October 04, 2004

Things that suck

Despite all of the wonderful things in our lives, human beings tend to emphasize the little sucky things that can detrack or hinder. Today's thing that sucks.....computer save features on internet sites like this blog and fantasy football. Twice this week I have had great entries foiled because the entry would not post. Tonight I had pieced together a wonderful thought on the absurdity of wild percentage changes in presidential campaign polls and how the mainstream media has too much power in shaping public opinion. But alas the thought has been lost and I do not have the resolve nor the patience to reconstruct it. You will have to trust me when I say that it was good.

4 comments:

danithew said...

Jens, I posted a comment yesterday, but it looks like it didn't take, for whatever reason.

Anyway, I wanted to commend you on a nice blog. I've really enjoyed reading your thoughts here, and hope to see more of this. thanks for sharing man. Let me know if you'd mind if I put up a link to your blog on my blog.

Ronifer269 said...

Bell... my lair has been uncovered, my secrets revealed. Anyways, it is good to have you. Now that I have been exposed I suppose that I better confess that I am a regular, albeit anonymous, reader of your blog. I enjoy your thoughts and I will make some comments. By the way, keep a leash on Gar.

Ronifer269 said...

Oh,go ahead and post a link.

danithew said...

You make me sick. I comment on your blog the first day I see it, and you're a lurker on mine? I should ban your IP address, I should.

Watch for a link in the next few days. And keep blogging.

Dude