Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Randomizer (Series I Volume II)

- I don't understand the appeal of putting french on labels. Evidently it gives the product panache and appeal...the french are supposedly the purveyors of all things cool. I can maybe understand french on beauty oriented products but I completely couldn't figure out why there needed to be french on the bag of dog food.

- Student loans are a giant labyrinth of confusing language and obscure options. I'm sure they would be alot easier to navigate if a customer service representative would take the time to explain them to me.

- Why does the media play favorites when it comes to professions? You never hear about a prominent plumber who was involved in a hit and run. The doctors and lawyers get all of the air time. Why is it worth mentioning if he was lawyer and not if he was an accountant? One more reason to generally detest the media.

- Johnny Damon is now welcome back on my favorite players list. He has redeemed himself for a horrible series with a great game 7 performance. May the heavens have mercy on Boston and allow for a RedSox victory.

1 comment:

danithew said...

Ryan, I was going to ask you to retract that statement about Johnny Damon. Thank you for having the integrity to do it yourself. That was quite a night he had.

Dude