Thursday, October 28, 2004

Randomizer (Series I Volume III)

- While waiting in traffic on my way to work I couldn't help but notice the OutBack in front of me. The political atmosphere is electric and many cars support bumper stickers in support of their candidates and views, this car was no exception. One of the stickers said "No more negativity in politics!" It was right next to another sticker that said "Bush: The worst president never elected." I laughed at the irony.

- Speaking of politics, I don't understand the furor and passion displayed by Hollywood against Bush. By listening to them you would think that Bush was the devil and Kerry was an angel. Let's all sit back and realize that, politically speaking, they aren't too different. I remember quite a bit of support for Iraq. He has had a prudent view on stem-cell research. His economic policy has been widely supported by the top economists and has created some results. Sure he has his faults and has made some mistakes, but don't get all Ashton Kutcher on me and accuse him of being Hitler.

- By the way, Napolean Dynamite's little brother is a missionary assigned to our ward. I'll have to see if I can get him to draw me a picture of a liger, the coolest beast to ever roam the world.


1 comment:

Ronifer269 said...

Seriously....I'll sign up for that promotion if you agree to end world starvation by signing up for my chain email and sending it to 43 of your friends.

Dude