Monday, June 09, 2008

Uncovering the internet

Like many people I have my daily internet routine. I have 10-15 sites that I visit without fail multiple times a day. Unfortunately this gets old and distracting. I always love it when a friend uncovers a new site, especially the type of site- think www.howstuffworks.com- that you can spend hours on and not feel completely guilty.

Well, I have been enjoying www.lumosity.com. It was featured on PC Mag's Top 100 undiscovered websites. It's like Christmas in June.

Here is the link to the complete list. (Most of them are for computer geeks, but there are a few new gems worthy of inclusion for the daily circulation.)

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/0,1206,l=213934&pg=0&s=25234&a=213919,00.asp

1 comment:

the medeiros family said...

Very cool links...going back to exercise my brain!

Dude