Friday, May 02, 2008

Selling a house in a bearish market


I've got somewhat of a conundrum on my hands. I've got a perfectly fine house that I'd like to sell....in the midst of a very tight real estate market. I could wait and sell the house in a year or two once the market stabilizes. I live in a great area that will continue to see growth and investment. But that delays our goal of getting into a more suitable "family friendly" house when the market is ripe with good buys.
So I am going to test the market now and see how it plays out. If no wealthy benefactor decides to swoop in and make a generous offer I will just rent it out. Until then we have a nice weekend cottage in the city.
Here is the link to the MLS listing for your viewing pleasure. Don't be afraid to make an offer.

Your Future Dream Home

1 comment:

Ronifer269 said...

I'll buy

Dude