Monday, August 18, 2008

Utah and then some




Went up to Utah for some fun with Jodi's family. Throw in some Jensens and a few Skutch and call it memorable.



Highlights included:

  • An afternoon on Utah Lake. No carp or bloated cows spotted in water.


  • Mountain biking up American Fork canyon with the brother-in-laws. The trail was exceptionally scenic but somewhat brutal. I am blaming my performance on the altitude. It's incredible to think that Megan will be climbing this road during the Tour of Utah.


  • A visit to 'the BYU'. That place is under perpetual construction. Still was nice to visit a few areas that furnished some great memories.

  • Every day filled with great meals. The culinary feast culminated with our gourmet foil dinners that were enjoyed in the 'forest'.


  • Midway with the family. Always a great destination....a shame that we missed Swiss Days.


  • Lunch with the friends.






4 comments:

the medeiros family said...

You mean lunch with me wasn't a highlight? ;) Glad we could see you guys and glad you had a great trip!

Tera said...

Ryan -
Please, please, please come visit!!! I would love it - especially because we haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jodi yet. We have plenty of room! But we are not clean people, so you might have to lower yourself to come :)
Tera

Ronifer269 said...

Tera we'd love to visit. Jodi's brother lives just outside of Laguna so we try to go there often. And since you guys are close to one of my favorite spots, the Getty Villa, we definitely need to come and visit. I'm still smarting from my last tennis match with Scott.

my blog said...

I have been there in utah last year and it was great trip.



Natural Breast Enhancement

Dude