Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mixing some science in with my daily fiction

Lately I've been really getting into works of science fiction. There is something about the genre that suspends mundane reality and opens up an endless world of intergalatic possibility. I quickly worked my way through the traditional authors and was satisfied. And then I struck gold with the works of Ronald Chevalier. There is something about his seminal work "Cyborg Harpies" that speaks to the inner fears and aspirations of the human race. He truly is the voice of those who dare to believe beyond this galaxy.

I've also become quite taken with Ronald's overall life experience. His philosophies and techniques rival anything coming from India or even L. Ron Hubbard. Enjoy this piece on "relaxating" and you'll understand.



1 comment:

my blog said...

well ron impresses me a lot.




Natural Breast Enhancement

Dude