Thursday, April 03, 2008

The New Venture

I've started my own company, Lacuna Strategy LLC. I've been doing a lot of marketing consulting lately and I thought that I should incorporate as to take advantage of some tax benefits. It has been very exhilerating so far and I look forward to doing things like business cards, website, branding, and sales.


Here are a couple of current logos that I am working on. By way of explanation- Lacuna is Latin for "gap". My services bridge the gap between what customers currently do in terms of marketing and what they can accomplish with the right strategic guidance. (Triangle 1= Company wit
h smallish performance, Triangle 2=The company as it would want to be, The Line= the solutions provided by Lacuna)

Disregard the colors, they are showing up wrong. It should be Navy Blue and Gold.

No comments:

Dude