Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The First Noel through my ears

As an Elders Quorum we are creating a Christmas album. I selected the First Noel. I was struggling to perform and sing the song the traditional way. It has been performed so much better by so many other people. I wanted to look at the song from a different light and give it a different emotion.

It is very raw and was the first take. Bear with it....we only had one microphone. I uploaded it again...see if it works.

http://media.putfile.com/First-Noel-Take-2

5 comments:

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I couldn't get the file to work.

Ronifer269 said...

Give it another try. The last couple of links have been a little inconsistent.

the medeiros family said...

I really like the arrangement...love that it's different! Great work!

Peter said...

j-bird,
didn't that song used to be called, "Running to Stand Still"?
I like where you're going with that one. Lets throw some guitar and drums with it, and you've got a hit.

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Dude