Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mr 85%

I'm an "ideas" guy. I like to think in big, broad strokes and paint a wide and expansive panorama. I'm not one to really enjoy getting mired down in details. They say that the devil is in the details and I've always figured that I never much cared for him. This has been both a blessing and a curse for me. I like to start a lot of things but often times I don't take the idea to fruition.

Until now......

I have started a few projects that are very important to me personally. I want to record and an album and eventually perform it. I also have a book idea that I would like to present to a publisher. And finally, I want to become a decent photographer. I don't necessarily need to taste financial sucess or outside validation for these projects. I want to do them mainly for myself. These are very personal to me and I would feel like such a shmuck if I didn't finish them.
I've decided that I am going to break character and ride these waves to the shore. I am the only one who has a vision for these things that are germinating in my head. If I don't see them through then I have just wasted a lot of time and a lot of myself.

No comments:

Dude