Sunday, November 14, 2004

Randomizer (Volume I Series IV)

- The other day I heard a law official on TV declare that they were going to come down on a criminal with the "full weight of the law." If I were to ever commit a crime I hope that the person prosecuting me only uses 1/4th to a 1/3rd of the law, I don't think I could handle everything.

- Last night we hosted a house warming party. It was quite stressful because we invited a very diverse and eclectic set of guests, ranging from Shelley's flamboyant gay coworker to my conservative church friends. Suprisingly the experiment worked and by the end of the evening most groups had done an admirable job socializing with one another. It almost felt like we were conducting a sociological experiment measuring the conversational results of mixing up very different people.

No comments:

Dude