Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The challenge

The mere thought of maintaining a blog is challenging to me. I have recently conditioned myself to go through the daily minutiae of work, family, house, etc... without devoting much time to ponder and think about the intricacies and beauties of life. This blog will serve as the jack hammer that will shatter my old habits and usher in a new era of open thought and contemplation.

Up to this point I have a kept a written journal. The problem is that it is merely a summary of my daily itinerary and not a repository of my deepest thoughts. This blog will allow me to thoroughly search and develop my thoughts and ideas and store them for future posterity, should they care.

1 comment:

Ronifer269 said...

Here, here Ryan...let's hope this blog works and that your boring and staid thoughts get the proper jump start.

Dude