Monday, October 03, 2011

Saving our Bluths


There was a collective feeling of jubilation this weekend amongst those who value good comedy.  It was 'sort of' announced that Arrested Development was going to come back for a brief 4th season that would be capped with a movie. Yes, fan's have been tormented for several years of similar news that always failed to materialize.  But this seems different and a little more formal.

 So in preparation for the release I thought I'd dust off my DVD collection, waste a few days to get reacquainted with the family, and come up with a few questions that I'd like to see answered.  Feel free to share a few of your own.

  • I'd like to see more of Franklin Delano Bluth.  Gob is always looking for a suitable assistant as he continues his quest to get within the Magicians Alliance; why not give that role to Franklin?
  • I was a fan of the friendly rivalry between the Bluth's and the Sitwell's.  I'd like to see the family battle out Sitwell Housing for control of the Bluth Company.
  • Is Buster still a viable candidate with Lucille for Mother Boy XXXV?  I'd like to find out.
  • It's time for another "Bluth Boy Adventure". I'm game for anything that gets Michael and George Michael on the screen together.
  • I'd love to see Tobias come out....straight.
  • Steve Holt.  Has he graduated yet or is he continuing to cement his legacy at the Corona Del Mar high school?
  • Will Uncle Jack be around to bail out the next Bluth crisis?
  • Will Michael ever manage to settle into a normal relationship?
  • Has Barry Zuckerkorn been disbarred yet?
  • Does Lucille have to decide between George Sr. and Uncle Oscar?

The list could go on and on.  My mind is racing with possibilities.  


Here is what MTV would like to see.

Get More: Music News

No comments:

Dude