Thursday, February 03, 2011

Introduction: The View from Both Sides of the Border

Things have slowed down here on the blog.  I don't want to blame it all on the recession, but...

Anyways, I have reaccessed what I want to do with the 'dude' and how I want to proceed with other interests that might not correspond with the original intent of the this blog and the interests of the 5 family members who still visit this place.   So the 'dude' will move on with its original mission and some of my special interest niches will get their own forum.

Which brings us to 'Both Sides of the Border.I am introducing this blog to serve as a portal for my insights, research, and opinions on issues related to the U.S.-Mexico border.  Topics will include: Immigration, Drug Violence, Border Security, Cultural Experiences, and other subjects relative to the region. 

Feel free to go over there if there is interest.  Also, feel free to go over there to enhance my website stats and buoy my fragile ego.

No comments:

Dude