Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More friendly visits


Since I pretty much have no friends and family in Phoenix I always welcome visits. Last week I welcomed both a cousin and a Greg to town. While both stays were briefy they did a nice job of breaking up the daily monotony.
It was a weekend full of football and interesting conversation. I'm just now realizing how much time I spend in devotion to the undisputed favorite sport of this great nation I would be more worried if I was the only one with this tendency. But it's pretty obvious that a good slice of our population is overly devoted to football. All you need to do is to take a random sample of housewives and girlfriends to ascertain the source of the strange change that most men make starting in late August. I mean between the ASU-Colorado game, BYU-UCLA game, Cowboys game, and misc. football commentary we probably spent 10 hours bowing down to the grid iron gods.

4 comments:

TheRobRogers said...

Beautiful shot of the three of you. I can't believe how Tom looks almost exactly the same.

Anonymous said...

Looks fun, Ryan! How is Christian doing anyway?
julie

Andrew said...

Cool blog! Pretty much no friends in Phoenix huh?!?

Ronifer269 said...

Andy,
You are part of the "pretty much". Without you the descriptor would be different.

Julie,
Christian is still Christian. His girlfriend was nice. He continues to meander around the globe in search of "truth." I'm kind of jealous of his wings.

Dude