Saturday, September 02, 2006

New life...new habits

Quite a bit has changed for me. My priorities have changed and have allowed me to restructure my free time. As I write, I am currently involved in a 4 hour fantasy football draft. This has been a great opportunity to rediscover old hobbies and potentially explore new interests. Relatively new changes include:

  • Yoga- A suprisingly relaxing option at the local, Bohemian Sikh temple. It's also worth noting that there is no dearth of pretty girls.
  • Gym- I now have the time, and certainly the motivation, to get into peak shape. I way what I did in high school and I feel like I'm in the best shape in years.
  • Tennis- Always loved the sport; why not get better at it?
  • Travel- Going to Austin for City Limits next week. Just got back from Utah, DC, California, and Charlotte.
  • Music- Been listening to some great tunes lately. Elf Power, Guillemots, Beth Orton, etc....all good stuff.
  • Music Making- I've always been casually interested in recording stuff. This is my chance. I'm really proud of some of the stuff I've created so far.
  • Church- Great chance to be of more service.
  • Dating- Been an interesting ride thus far.
  • Reading- Have an ever expanding library. Lots to get to...

No comments:

Dude